Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Boyfriend Workout

Now both losers are in relationships!
I happened to pick a bodybuilder who has the appetite of a blue whale.
He also has the metabolism of a 10 year old.
So this relationship will be a challenge, not only because I'm a bit of a commitment-phobe but also because while he's mowing down a big mac (no sauce) and a bacon double cheeseburger, I'm going to be sitting right next to him consuming my own big mac and thinking a double cheeseburger or a 6er of nuggets is a swell idea.

I'm tempted to look up how many calories you burn having sex. I think it's a lot.

What spurred this was my trip to the gym the other night.
I trailed my gym-enthusiast boyfriend through a back workout and managed to make it through 2 exercises before bailing and doing legs.
Later on while flailing about on the treadmill I was harassing myself on being so out of shape again that 3 min of light jogging had me tired.
Then I realized this was not my first cardio of the night.
Or even my second if you catch my drift.

So with a new excuse to go to the gym and a fiery determination not to gain 15 love pounds in the mcdonalds drive thru I'm back on the bandwagon!





No comments:

Post a Comment