Monday, May 2, 2011

werking

Hokay, so.
I've started my internship in Toronto and have now added two 20 min power walks to my non-existant exercise routine.
I've been doing it for about 3 weeks now and can already see a difference in my legs!
I'm still riding the wave of weightloss from having the flu for a week, so although it's not flat, my stomach is protruding less.
I think that will be my new cleanse.
Every month I'll get the flu and just rid my body of toxins (everything I've eaten ever) lol KIDDING.
Like I could deal with illness like that all the time.
In fact I've been doing the opposite and actually had to special-order a pill holder that can hold my mass amounts of horse-size pills I now take daily.

OOP, my sister is waiting IMpatiently for me to go to the gym so she can whup my a$$.
later

No comments:

Post a Comment