Saturday, May 1, 2010

flip

I've been doing well lately

Now that I've finished school and have no job I'm pretty much stuck at home.
Which makes me crazy.
Literally I start talking to my pets. They don't think I'm as funny as I do.

Then I jump at any chance to get out of the house, which usually involves getting food.
Tuesday was a really bad night.
My dad bought me KFC for dinner, and I ate it, even though I already had plans to go out to McDonalds with Ashley.
You can't turn down free food when you're as broke as I am (earlier that day I had dumped all my coins into a coin counting machine so that I could pay my cell phone bill.sad)

Since then I've done better though. Wednesday Kelly rescued me from babysitting and we went for a nice long walk at the beach, and then had strawberries, no fat jello and fat-free coolwhip.
It was "fatass" sized portions.

I'm still not on the workout bandwagon, but there's nothing like male rejection to make you bitter and ready to get that hot body.
So tonight we're going out with the girls.
Better believe I'll be wearing some SPANX under my dress.

1 comment:

  1. male rejection does do that...but for me it than quickly turns into the desire to stuff my face with yummy food so i don't think about it temporarily.

    ReplyDelete