Monday, April 26, 2010

sick.

I didn't eat well today.

I didn't exercise.

I've got a cold and I feel like ass. I still ate a ton though. I hate that even when I am horribly sick I still eat. I hear other people talk about how they lose their appetites when they're ill but this does not happen to me. Gah. I can vomit than still eat 5 minutes later. My mind/body just always wants to eat. EAT.EAT.EAT...

On Saturday I did a workout video! I am still sore.


It was good. Bob is cute and nice, but I think I need Jillian's bitchiness to really push me...It's actually one of the better videos I've ever done. I like that there's other not perfect-bodied people doing the exercises, makes me feel better about myself....but than I realize that even though most of them are bigger than me, they could do all the moves with much more ease than me. I am very out of shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment