Friday, April 16, 2010

back to square one

This is not going to be funny.
Rather depressing actually.

I have really not even been trying the past few days. The night before last I ate a full (big) bag of Miss Vickies chips and a container of french onion dip. I had all you can eat sushi yesterday. I had a pot pie for breakfast today.

I CAN NOT STOP FUCKING EATING.

I need my jaw wired shut. For serious. I really don't want to be fat forever. But if I don't lose it while I'm young before I get knocked up, when will I ever lose it??

Food is just so yummy. And there's so many different varieties, styles and flavours. It's so colourful, it smells good and I just WANT IT.

ALL THE TIME.

There's something for sure wrong with me because I think about food ALL the time. Maybe the hippocampus in my brain is wired wrong or something. Maybe an ACTUAL HIPPO lives in my brain and he is very hungry and forces me to think I am hungry too. The hippo is winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment