Monday, April 19, 2010

out of body weekend..and my first big mac

I'd like to appologize to anyone who was in contact with me this past weekend.
apparently I was inhabited by something other worldly as I was not myself.

Sometimes I really wish that people I know didn't read this blog.
Even though most of you already know most of the embarassing/awkward situations I get myself into, sometimes I don't want to have to own up to my actions.

like this weekend....
ugh
Friday I was content with sitting on my bed in poverty-striken self pity, ACTUALLY counting my change a la crackhead.
But then the opportunity to go out and drink came up. and drinking usually ends with drunken consumption of food, and i don't pass up on an excuse to eat.
.......................
things happened....
there was no food, unless you count the mint.

SATURDAY
another lovely day of sweatpants, tv, hot dog consumption and basic waste-of-life activities.
then i babysat for a family content of adding to the number on my waistband.
seriously
it was beyond the usual "chips and pop"
the dad offered me the frozen pizza they had in the freezer.
better believe i was tempted.
i stuck with the demolition of their chip supply
and i might have dug into the ice cream
EVEN THOUGH I"M LACTOSSE INTOLERANT
nevermind ignoring the basic facts that consumption of junk food is unhealthy, i ate something that makes me anywhere from "bloated" to "OMG GET OUT OF MY WAY I"M GOING TO SHIT MY PANTS."

oh and then on sunday i went out at like 10pm and got a big mac
still feeling the effects of that decision.
in other news my gym isn't bankrupt.
so now i have another healthy option to avoid.


3 comments:

  1. I for one, think you made GREAT life choices this weekend.
    Yup I threw that out there.
    Good thing you didn't need the tongs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mint was in my purse. it wasn't offered.

    ReplyDelete