Wednesday, May 12, 2010

werkin it

Kelly and I have both gotten jobs so we have been too exhausted from the change in our lifestyle to post anything.
On the positive side Kelly has dropped 5 pounds since she's now forced to do manual labour for money and has no time to eat.
I've got crazy/weird hours and spend my day outside talking to strangers.

Contrary to the types of jobs we've both landed, we're actually very skilled and very employable.
We have references.

Also, for anyone who thinks the WiiFit is a scam, try one. Trust me when you wake up the next morning and muscles you didn't know even existed are hurting you'll think otherwise.

Plus there's nothing like having a machine tell you you're fat.
A scale is one thing, but I've always found scales to be somewhat sympathetic.
I 've realized it's because they don't have voices that talk to you.

One of my very best friends got a WiiFit, so I went over, created myself a character, spent time picking out the different options to make it look as much like me as possible.
Go into the WiiFit game and it initiates me by weighing me and doing a BMI, to have a starting point to track my progress from.
THEN after it weighs me, my little me character gets FAT. It actually ADDS SIZE to your little person to represent how fat you are.
and not even in the right places! I HAVE CURVES DAMNIT! NOT A FRONT GUNT!
and the machine tells me i'm actually 34.

I'll show you machine.
Just you wait....

1 comment: