Thursday, October 14, 2010

1....2.....3?!?!?!

Monday-Gym

Thursday-Gym

Friday-Gym???

Ladies and gents this week might be THE week.
Consecutive visits to the gym might happen!

Unfortunately it's hidden by the 3+ trips to fast food joints.

Good news though is that i've decoded my surge of fat-cravings as my body preparing for that special monthly time.
My uterus isn't aware that come tomorrow at 1:30 i'll be dosing up with another fresh round of hormones, pushing off hell week for another month.
Hopefully come Monday I'll be bloat-free and ready to diet without wanting to kill anyone!

And I'm pretty sure the compliment I got on my ass today was a result of the second skin pants I was wearing (rather than the loose yoga pants I normally wear) and not a result of physical change do to work outs.
My thighs are looking damn sexy though!

No comments:

Post a Comment