Friday, October 8, 2010

ups and downs

Yesterday I went to McDonalds. My current thing is that if I'm going to eat fast food I might as well eat somewhere that's going to potentially win be a whack of money.
So far I think I've just gained weight.

I did go to the gym yesterday too.
I think part of the lure to go is so that I have a chance to talk to all the boys I have crushes on.
Well worth it.
So many foxy (nice) guys. But alas, I have awful taste in guys and have successfully found the potheads and the one that isn't driving because of his DUI.
Winners.

I'm going again tomorrow morning and I'm hoping to figure out a schedule so that I'm going 3 times a week, and then graduating to 5 times a week.
My goal is to lose 15 pounds by February 23 (my 25th birthday) and my reward will be my side tattoo.
Nothing more motivating than partially undressing in a public place in front of strangers to make you want to lose weight.
I just have to make sure I also have the cash to fund it...

No comments:

Post a Comment