Monday, October 18, 2010

pasty,doughy mess

Friday did not happen.
But Licks and McDonalds did. More than I'd like to admit.
But I don't even have to admit to anything because the proof is sitting right above the waistband of my jeans. Spilling over and making itself visable through my shirt.

But that ended last night.
I'm insanely busy this week with midterms so I doubt I'll be making it to the gym, so I'm focusing on my diet. Moms and I went grocery shopping last night and I made sure to get some protein and leafy fibre so that I'll have good things to choose from. And drink enough water to drown myself.
Next week is reading week so I plan on living at the gym, aside from the days I'm not working.
And tanning, because it makes me look skinnier and less like a pasty doughy mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment